Watch & Win = Two games in one!
- $2 per hand – up to three hands per ticket
- Available by quick pick only
- Win up to $10,000 instantly, and another chance to win up to $100,000 on the nightly draw!
- The newest daily game in the prairie provinces and territories
Two exciting ways to win!
As your ticket prints, look up to watch your poker hand being dealt on the customer display screen! If your five cards form a winning poker hand, you can win up to $10,000 instantly. No poker skills required. You can redeem your prize right away and get a replacement ticket, or wait until after the nightly draw to see if you win again.
Win on the nightly draw!
Match up to five winning cards drawn from a deck of 52 and you could win up to $100,000. You don’t even need a winning poker hand to win!
How to Play POKER LOTTO
- Ask the retailer for a POKER LOTTO quick pick. Play up to three hands per ticket.
Note: POKER LOTTO is only available by quick pick.
- As your ticket prints, watch the customer display screen to see your poker hand(s) being dealt.
- If your five cards form a winning poker hand, you win the corresponding prize on the screen (see Instant Win prize structure).
- Every ticket has two chances to win! You can claim the instant prize immediately, or wait until after the nightly draw to see if you win again!
Odds of Winning
Instant Win Prize Structure
|Royal Flush||$10,000||1: 649,740|
|4 of a Kind||$100||1: 4,165|
|Full House||$50||1: 649|
|3 of a Kind||$10||1: 47|
|2 Pair||$4||1: 21|
|Pair of Jacks or Better (J, Q, K, A)||$2||1: 7.7|
Odds of winning an instant prize: 1 in 4.8
Nightly Draw Prize Structure
POKER LOTTO draws are held every day. Tickets can be purchased until 9:30 pm CT, 8:30 pm MT and 7:30 pm PT on the night of the draw.
|5/5 Cards||$100,000*||1: 2,598,960|
|4/5 Cards||$100||1: 72,193|
|3/5 Cards||$10||1: 4,165|
|2/5 Cards||$2||1: 694|
*Win or share.
Odds of winning a nightly draw prize: 1 in 15.01 Overall odds of winning any prize: 1 in 3.66. All odds are approximate.
Pay Before You Play
Because you can win instantly on POKER LOTTO, these tickets cannot be cancelled after they print, and are considered a purchase. Retailers cannot print your POKER LOTTO ticket until after they have received your payment.
Finding Winning Results
Winning POKER LOTTO draw results can be found:
- At any lottery retailer
- WCLC Lotto Manager App (free download)
- wclc.com (sasklotteries.ca) under Winning Numbers
Note: Winning Telephone Lines will NOT have POKER LOTTO results.
You can check POKER LOTTO tickets using the ticket checker at retail, or the ticket checker feature on the WCLC Lotto Manager App, just like any other lottery ticket.
Note: All POKER LOTTO prizes presented at a Prize Payout Office cannot be processed until the next business day following the draw date on the ticket.
For more POKER LOTTO FAQs click here.