- Over $3,000,000 in prizes!
- Win up to $100,000 plus additional prize categories of $10,000, $1,000, $300, $200 and other cash prizes.
- Overall odds of 1 in 3.89
- Click here for the Top Prizes Remaining
FOR EACH OF GAME 1 AND GAME 2:
1. Scratch the CALL LETTERS ; then only scratch the letters found in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE and BONUS WORD which exactly match the CALL LETTERS for that GAME.
2. Scratch the SUPER BALL ; if you uncover a letter (the “SUPER BALL LETTER”) then only scratch the letters found in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE and BONUS WORD which exactly match the SUPER BALL LETTER . If you uncover a DOUBLER SYMBOL, any prize won is doubled. If you uncover a TRIPLER SYMBOL, any prize won is tripled.
3. If you have scratched at least three (3) complete “WORDS” in any one CROSSWORD PUZZLE, you win the corresponding prize found in the PRIZE LEGEND.
4. If you have matched a complete BONUS WORD with the CALL LETTERS , and where applicable the SUPER BALL LETTER , you win the corresponding PRIZE for that BONUS WORD.
5. Letters combined to form a complete “WORD” must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical sequence of letters within a CROSSWORD PUZZLE from top to bottom or left to right.
6. Only letters within the CROSSWORD PUZZLE for either GAME 1 or GAME 2 that are matched to the CALL LETTERS for the corresponding GAME, and where applicable the SUPER BALL LETTER , can be used to form a complete “WORD”.
7. In a CROSSWORD PUZZLE, every lettered square within an unbroken horizontal or vertical sequence must be matched with a CALL LETTER for that GAME, and where applicable the SUPER BALL LETTER for that same GAME, to be considered a “WORD”. Words within words are not eligible for a prize. (For example, if in a CROSSWORD PUZZLE there is the following sequence:
all of the CALL LETTERS S, T, O, N, E must be revealed in order for this to count as one “WORD”. TON, ONE or any other portion of the sequence “STONE” would not count as a “WORD”.)
8. A “WORD” in a CROSSWORD PUZZLE must contain at least three letters.
9. Complete “WORDS” from one CROSSWORD PUZZLE cannot be used with complete “WORDS” from another CROSSWORD PUZZLE to win a prize.
10. A BONUS WORD cannot be used with “WORDS” from either CROSSWORD PUZZLE to win a prize.
11. Only GAME 1 CALL LETTERS and where applicable the GAME 1 SUPER BALL LETTER can be used to match the GAME 1 BONUS WORD and only GAME 2 CALL LETTERS and where applicable the GAME 2 SUPER BALL LETTER can be used to match the GAME 2 BONUS WORD.
12. This ticket can win more than one prize, but only one prize can be claimed for each of GAME 1 and GAME 2.
Numbers in the area marked “CNTL. NO.” cannot be used to win a prize.
NOTE: PRIZES MUST BE ACCEPTED AS AWARDED. PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2018.