- 6 Games Inside – Win up to 6 times!
- Win up to $250,000 plus additional prize categories of $10,000, $1,000, $250 and other cash prizes.
- Overall odds of 1 in 3.03
- Click here for the Top Prizes Remaining
1. Scratch the CALL LETTERS; then scratch all the letters in the GAMES 1 through 6 CROSSWORD PUZZLES which exactly match the CALL LETTERS.
2. If you have scratched at least five (5) complete “WORDS” in the GAME 1 CROSSWORD PUZZLE, you win the corresponding prize found in teh GAME 1 PRIZE LEGEND.
3. If in any of the GAME 2, 3 or 4 CROSSOWRD PUZZLES you have scratched at least three (3) compete “WORDS”, you win the corresponding prize found in the PRIZE LEGEND for that GAME.
4. If in any of the GAME 5 or 6 CROSSWORD PUZZLES you have scratched at least two (2) complete “WORDS”, you win the corresponding prize found in the PRIZE LEGEND for that GAME.
5. Letters combined to form a complete “WORD” must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical sequence of letters within a CROSSWORD PUZZLE from top to bottom or left to right.
6. Only letters within the CROSSWORD PUZZLE for the respective GAME that are matched to the CALL LETTERS can be used to form a complete “WORD”.
7. In a CROSSWORD PUZZLE, every lettered square within an unbroken horizontal or vertical sequence must be matched witha CALL LETTER to be considered a “WORD”. Words within words are not eligible for a prize. (For example, if in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE there is the following sequence:
all of the CALL LETTERS S, T, O, N, E must be revealed in order for this to count as one “WORD”. TON, ONE or any other portion of the sequence S T O N E would not count as a “WORD”.)
8. A “WORD” in a CROSSWORD PUZZLE must contain at least three letters.
9. Complete “WORDS” from one CROSSWORD PUZZLE can not be used with complete “WORDS” from another CROSSWORD PUZZLE to win a prize.
10. This ticket can win more than one prize, but only one prize may be claimed for each of the GAMES 1 through 6 CROSSWORD PUZZLES.
Numbers in the area marked “CNTL. NO.” cannot be used to win a prize.
NOTE: PRIZES MUST BE ACCEPTED AS AWARDED. PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2020.